Building resilience for pregnancy & parenthood
Develop a range of skills to support you (and your partner) in the birth of your baby and build resilience as you both move into parenthood or prepare to expand your family.
This is a 5-session psychoeducational program designed to empower you and your partner on your journey to parenthood. You and you partner will be equipped with a range of tools to work towards a calm pregnancy and birth experience.
Sessions are 90 minutes in length and require a 50 minute intake appointment prior to starting.
Topics covered include:
- Moving mindfully into childbirth and parenting
- The basic physiology of birth
- The mind and body connection
- Birth Planning and decision making
- Fear-release methods to address concerns about the birth, future parenting skills and changes to family dynamics
- Bonding with your baby prior to birth
- How partners can support at each stage
- Breathing techniques
- Body work designed to release endorphins
The sessions are relaxed, fun, and interactive – providing you (and your partner) with time to focus on yourselves, birth, baby and beyond.
The optimal time to begin your sessions is around 25 weeks of pregnancy, although Amanda can accommodate you outside of this time.
Investment: $170 for intake, $255 per 90-minute session
As Amanda is a Registered Social Worker (RSW), this program may be covered by your insurance plan. Please confirm with your insurance provider.
Book a Free Consultation
Reach out and book a free 15-min consultation today!
Get in Touch
Have more questions or just want to get in touch?
Use the form below to send me a message.